Due to different resolution settings of computer monitors and phone screens, the color of the product may differ on different computers, phones or other devices, i.e. do not match the color of the product in reality
Linen beach towel Ritual – Agnė Kišonaitė – 100x180cm
89.00 € with TAX
ATTENTION: pre order!
The beach towels will reach you 1-2 weeks after order confirmation.
Be the first to order towels created with famous Lithuanian artists!
Made in Lithuania
Decoflux ART x Agnė Kišonaitė
Towels made of 100% linen that tell unforgettable stories: “Every woman’s beauty ritual is unique – but most will admit that it has a special role… for her beloved lipstick.” You always have it in your purse. He will not betray you. He will never be late. He is a true friend of a woman. And he’ll never get mad if you use him” – says author of the work, Agnė Kišonaitė.
All beach towels are made from carefully selected 100% natural Lithuanian linen of the highest quality. From printing to softening – everything is done in Lithuania by the DecoFlux team.
Why we chose linen?
Linen is one of the most valued materials for its unique properties and benefits.
- Durability: Linen is a very strong and durable material that resists wear and tear. Properly maintained linen is long-lasting.
- Moisture Absorbency: Linen absorbs more water than other natural fibers, making it an excellent choice for towels, especially beach towels.
- Moisture Absorbency: Linen absorbs more water than other natural fibers, making it an excellent choice for towels, especially beach towels. This helps prevent skin irritation and heat, especially on hot summer days.
- Antibacterial properties: Linen is naturally antibacterial, so it does not attract microorganisms and is hypoallergenic.
- Kind to the skin: the unique texture of linen gives a pleasant feeling to the skin.
- Thermoregulatory properties: linen is cooling in summer and warming in winter, therefore, linen material is suitable for use in all seasons.
- An environmentally friendly solution: linen is a biodegradable fiber.