Due to different resolution settings of computer monitors and phone screens, the color of the product may differ on different computers, phones or other devices, i.e. do not match the color of the product in reality
Linen beach towel View Blue – Vilmantas Marcinkevičius – 100x180cm
89.00 € with TAX
Be the first to order towels created with famous Lithuanian artists!
Made in Lithuania
In case of pre-order, the delivery deadline is 10 days.
DecoFlux ART x Vilmantas Marcinkevičius
Towels made of 100% linen that tell stories: there is a “mystical formula” hidden in Vilmantas’ creations – bold color combinations of blue and yellow, blue and red and yellow and green do not irritate. Regardless of the plot, the paintings emanate peace and vibrate only positive waves of optimism.
All beach towels are made from carefully selected 100% natural Lithuanian linen of the highest quality. From printing to softening – everything is done in Lithuania by the DecoFlux team.
Why we chose linen?
Linen is one of the most valued materials for its unique properties and benefits.
- Durability: Linen is a very strong and durable material that resists wear and tear. Properly maintained linen is long-lasting.
- Moisture Absorbency: Linen absorbs more water than other natural fibers, making it an excellent choice for towels, especially beach towels.
- Moisture Absorbency: Linen absorbs more water than other natural fibers, making it an excellent choice for towels, especially beach towels. This helps prevent skin irritation and heat, especially on hot summer days.
- Antibacterial properties: Linen is naturally antibacterial, so it does not attract microorganisms and is hypoallergenic.
- Kind to the skin: the unique texture of linen gives a pleasant feeling to the skin.
- Thermoregulatory properties: linen is cooling in summer and warming in winter, therefore, linen material is suitable for use in all seasons.
- An environmentally friendly solution: linen is a biodegradable fiber.