Due to different resolution settings of computer monitors and phone screens, the color of the product may differ on different computers, phones or other devices, i.e. do not match the color of the product in reality
Linen tote bag Local – Agnė Kišonaitė
39.00 € with TAX
100% natural Lithuanian linen of the highest quality
Decoflux ART x Agnė Kišonaitė
Bags that tell stories made of 100% linen: “The hero of the picture is a local, curious seagull. I was studying her, and she seemed to be smiling out of the corner of her eye, watching me as well” – Agnė Kišonaitė shares a memory. The work “Vietinė” is inspired by the life of Juodkrantė, its prevailing peace and, of course, the dominant colors of the area.
All Bags are made from carefully selected 100% natural Lithuanian linen of the highest quality. From printing to softening – everything is done in Lithuania by the DecoFlux team.
Why we chose linen?
Linen is one of the most valued materials for its unique properties and benefits.
- Durability: Linen is a very strong and durable material that resists wear and tear. Properly maintained linen is long-lasting.
- Moisture Absorbency: Linen absorbs more water than other natural fibers, making it an excellent choice for towels, especially beach towels. This helps prevent skin irritation and heat, especially on hot summer days.
- Antibacterial properties: Linen is naturally antibacterial, so it does not attract microorganisms and is hypoallergenic.
- Kind to the skin: the unique texture of linen gives a pleasant feeling to the skin.
- Thermoregulatory properties: linen is cooling in summer and warming in winter, therefore, linen material is suitable for use in all seasons.
- An environmentally friendly solution: linen is a biodegradable fiber.